Sunday, July 12, 2015

Regatta day, Bréhat

Regatta day, Bréhat

I can't remember if I've shown you this before, but it's a small plein air painting from the île de Bréhat last summer and I really like it. We'll be back there very soon - if the French ferry workers will please stop striking and let us cross!

But first I'll be going off to Umbria in a couple of days to teach a group with Arte Umbria... exciting! So here's a few busy days unpacking from Cornwall and packing supplies for Italy... look forward to seeing you there if you're joining me on the trip!

If you're not joining me and wish you were - check out next years trips, workshops and demos on my website here - and book in some time to paint with me in 2016 :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your words!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...